Welcome to the Lab for Data Intensive Biology at UC Davis!¶
tl; dr? Data good, data analysis better.
The DIB Lab tackles questions surrounding biological data analysis, data integration, and data sharing. Our primary interest is in genomic, transcriptomic, and metagenomic sequence analysis.
- the lab is the primary developer of the khmer software, for faster and more efficient sequence analysis of high-throughput sequencing data.
- we run quite a bit of training in data-intensive biology.
- the lab is located at the University of California, Davis in the School of Veterinary Medicine.
The lab mailing address is:
c/o C. Titus Brown Population Health and Reproduction University of California, Davis Davis, CA 95616
and we are located on the second floor of the Center for Companion Animal Health.
A comprehensive list of Web site content:
- Lab Code of Conduct
- Lab philosophy
- Lab members
- Contacting or joining
- Lab affiliations
- Work guidelines for members of the lab
- Welcome! Resources for new lab members
This web site is hosted on github; please edit it there.